If you study all high performers, they have coaches in their respective fields. Coaches help you in one or more of the following ways:
- Gain clarity,
- Think critically and strategically,
- Challenge your perspectives,
- Get organized and create structure,
- Decide quickly,
- Grow and scale,
- Take bold actions,
- Make you accountable, and more.
At Success Pathways, we offer one-on-one and group coaching under each of the three pathways toward success.
Each coaching package could be held with or without the supplement of self and/or multi-rater assessments, depending on your needs and goals.
Our coaching programs are designed to:
- Achieve extraordinary results,
- Solve tough problems,
- Accelerate your growth within a relatively short period of time, and
- Experience a quantum leap with limited resources.
We provide transformational individual and group coaching for those who desire to become world-class in what they do and ultimately attain individual and collective greatness in their own unique ways.
If you're interested, apply by downloading, filling out, & submitting the web Coaching Application Form
Available Coaching Programs
The following are the available coaching programs.
High-impact 60 minutes of consultative 1-on-1 coaching for quick results. This program is perfect if you want to solve a dire problem or quickly make a quality decision. You can use this program to raise thoughtful questions, brainstorm to come up with different ideas, and entertain various options. We only offer this program for our established clients and members of our inner circle.
Based on a curriculum, one hour per week of intensive one-on-one or group coaching for 6 - 12 weeks. Depending on your needs, there could be in-between sessions calls and email exchanges.
Here are just a few of our readily available weekly packages:
2.1. Speak like a PRO. Whether you're a beginner who is trying to overcome fear and develop the confidence to speak publicly or an advanced speaker who is interested in refining your speaking competencies, including storytelling, platform selling, and pitching to raise capital, we can custom design a coaching program that enables you to speak like a pro within 6 to 12 weeks.
2.2. Soften Up. Whether you're a mom, dad, professional, leader, entrepreneur, or investor, we can help you develop the 12 most important soft skills to succeed in any endeavor within 6 to 12 weeks. This is especially important for those in highly technical fields where soft skills have been neglected or given minimal attention. Unless you only work and communicate with computers, servers, and robots alone, you must develop those 12 mandatory soft skills to get along with others well and succeed in what you do, and more.
2.3. Lead like a PRO. Whether you are an aspiring, recently promoted, or seasoned supervisor, middle manager, or executive, we have a coaching program that matches your stages of leadership. We coach you to develop the necessary competencies that empower you to lead like a pro within 6 - 12 weeks.
Note: If you don't see the coaching theme you're looking for from the above list, no worries, we can work with you to custom-design the right coaching program to address your challenges and meet your specific goals.
1-Day With Dr. AZ
This is a premium program. This exclusive program is for those who need a high-impact, intense, and practical one-day session either in person (if you're local or willing to travel to the DC metro area) or via Zoom. It is designed to have immediate and quality results by cutting the learning curve.
1-Year Retention Program
You can hire Dr. AZ as your Trusted Advisor. This is not a project-based coaching arrangement. The coaching lasts for 12 months, with the potential to renew at the end of each year. Depending on the specific agreement between the coach and coachee, the latter will get access to the former throughout the year. The program will be custom-designed for each coachee to determine the number of interactions every month, format, duration, and whether there will be emergency calls between sessions. The two parties will agree to determine how the sessions will be conducted, such as in person, via Zoom, or over the phone. The coachee can also ask for complementary support programs (will be billed separately) for the coachee and his/her team, such as workshops, group coaching, consulting, and cohort programs throughout the year.
Below is the top frequently requested coaching program. We will work with you to customize one that fits your needs. Reach out...
Speak Like a PRO
Excelling in public speaking is mandatory to succeed at work and in the marketplace.
Professionals, entrepreneurs, and leaders, regardless of their industries, who fail to communicate effectively from the stage or in front of a camera find themselves handicapped.
- Though they’ve grand missions and glorious visions, they struggle to inspire and persuade others to join them.
- Even if they’ve outstanding products and services, they cannot successfully market, promote, and sell to their prospective clients.
- Regardless of their great and innovative ideas, they cannot raise capital and fund their projects.
On the other hand, successful speakers speak with resolve and impact, and therefore, they change minds and hearts.
They speak with:
- Authenticity, and
- Begin their speech with high impact, grabbing their audience's attention immediately.
- Take appropriate pauses for deliberate impact,
- Make smooth transitions, and
- Close their speeches with a high tone, leading the audience to act.
To learn more about this program, click here...
To learn more and schedule a quick Zoom chat, reach out to our team via [email protected]Learn More...
Who needs our coaching?
High performers in all industries hire coaches. They don't take the ride toward success alone. They fully understand the advantages coaching offers such as:
- Getting individual and one-on-one attention.
- Customized and individually tailored programs.
- The opportunity to interact and ask questions as they arise and immediately.
- Staying accountable.
- And more...
You may need one or more of our coaching services:
- If you desire to improve your performance, get along better, turn conflicts into opportunities, become productive, meet deadlines and clients’ expectations, and achieve your individual and corporate goals.
- If you want to tap into your full potential and take your life, career, leadership, or organization to the next level by leveraging your (your team's) talent, gifting, and strengths.
- If you would like to increase your self-awareness, discover your limitations, and uncover your blind spots that are slowing or even sabotaging your progress and relationships by coming up with a growth plan to reduce and ultimately eliminate their negative impacts.
- If you're interested in knowing your (and the people who live and work with you) personality types, preferences, leadership styles, and so on by taking some self-assessments and getting a debrief plus coaching based on the results so that you increase your self-awareness, get along better, and lead diverse people with leadership excellence.
- If you seek feedback from peers, superiors, and direct reports, and then get coaching based on the feedback, capitalize on the feedback you get and become a better person and leader.
- If you've been looking for the latest insights, frameworks/models, practical approaches, strategies, and tactics that shorten the learning curve and empower you to perform, lead, and influence better.
- If you got inspired and even challenged by one of our presentations (keynote or motivational speech) and you don’t want to lose the learning you gained too soon. You worried that you may not keep the momentum.
- If you read one of our books and you are now interested in getting those insights, models, tools, strategies, and tactics that couldn’t make it to the book because of space limitations.
- If you attended one of our stand-alone workshops/webinars individually or with your group and you are now interested in diving deep and dedicating some more energy, resources, and time to cement the learning, see some meaningful changes, and in turn attain tangible results.
You have come to the right place if you relate to one or more of the above realities. Apply by filling out the Coaching Application Form. If you're accepted, we'll send you a confirmation email with a link to schedule a one-on-one consultative session.
What does our coaching look like?
We provide highly engaging, personally tailored, and practical coaching programs to empower our clients to:
- Tap into their full potential,
- Solve problems,
- Make smart and quality decisions,
- And, in turn, meet their individual, team, and/or organizational goals.
The coaching sessions can be conducted via:
- Video conferencing,
- Over the phone, or
- Amix of these as agreed between the two parties.
We have a well-developed coaching framework that has the following features:
- Clear outcomes for each session
- Insights to give background and context for each topic
- Relevant and latest models to deepen understanding
- Well-coined questions to provide clarity, identify gaps, and take measures
- Practical implementation strategies and tactics in each session
- Some tools, templates, & samples
- Relevant assessment (s) to take
- Assignments and homework to be completed after each session
Apply by filling out the Coaching Application Form, and if you're accepted, we'll send you a confirmation email with a link to schedule a one-on-one consultative session:
- To learn your coaching needs.
- To assess whether coaching is the right approach to meet your needs and achieve your goals.
- To decide the scope, format, and fees.
Once coaching is the right vehicle and the decision is made, and if you're still interested in pursuing the program, a consultation will be made:
- To identify your coaching goals,
- To acknowledge your preferences,
- To finalize the outline of the program,
- To choose the right coach for you, and
- To talk about the next steps.
Get in touch for answers to any questions and to learn more about the powerful techniques behind Success Pathways products and services.