We offer the following coaching programs:
I. 1-Hour Session. High-impact 60 minutes of 1-on-1 coaching for quick results.
II. 12-Week Program. Intensive one-on-one or group coaching based on a curriculum for participants from the same organization, 1 hour per week. Depending on your needs, there could be in-between sessions calls and email exchanges.
III. 1-Day With Dr. AZ Premium Program. This exclusive program is for those who need a high-impact, intense, and practical one-day session either in person (if you're local) or via Zoom. It is designed to have immediate and quality results by cutting the learning curve.
IV. 1-Year Retention Program. 1 hour per month for 12 months with the potential to renew it at the end of each year. The program will be custom designed for each coachee and can evolve over time. Depending on your needs in between sessions and complementary programs throughout the year are available.
V. 6-Month Mastermind Program. Exclusive like-minded participants from the same or different organizations. The sessions are done in person or virtually. There will be a curriculum and each cohort hang out as a community to learn, network, partner, and support one another. The program has a mix of large and small group sessions, one-on-ones, in-between calls, Zoom sessions, and other support systems for each member.
These coaching programs are designed to:
- Achieve extraordinary results,
- Solve tough problems,
- Accelerate your growth within a relatively short period of time, and
- Experience a quantum leap with limited resources.
We provide transformational individual and group coaching for those who desire to become world-class in what they do and ultimately attain individual and collective greatness in their own unique ways.
We can offer coaching without or with self and/or multi-raters assessments.
Dr. AZ is a certified coach with many certifications and has been providing coaching with and without assessments.
We have also certified coaches who also got other certifications on self and multi-rater assessments. They have been providing one-on-one debriefings and group coaching based on assessments.
If you're interested, apply by downloading, filling out, & submitting the web Coaching Application Form
For which pathway do you need coaching?
We've individual and group coaching for our 4 Success Pathways. Let's know which one you need right now or in the near future. We look forward to serving you with world-class excellence.
30 - 60 min per session individual & group organizational development coaching to accelerate learning & bring impactful changes that enable new supervisors, managers, and executives to make a smooth transition and excel at their new management roles; leaders conduct effective cultural reforms; and admin staff, employees, and other stakeholders sharpen their soft (people) skills. Learn More >>
30 - 60 min per session individual & group leadership development coaching to accelerate learning & bring impactful changes to take your emerging, middle, and senior-level leaders' mindset, skillset, and personality and character set to the next level. Learn More >>
Below are some of the top frequently requested coaching programs. We will work with you to customize one that fits your needs. Reach out...
I. 1-hour Session
Most of the coachees who requested this one-hour high-impact coaching session have been those who read one of Dr. AZ's books or attended one of his programs. This program is powerful if someone is in need of making quick decisions to solve immediate problems.
II. 12-Week Program
This program is perfect for those who would like to grow relatively quickly by configuring/reconfiguring their mindset, improving their skill set, and developing their character and personality to make a quantum leap jump.
III. 1-Year Program
This program is ideal for those who would like an accountability partner who motivates, challenges, and stretches them throughout the year. Those who also would like to scale, make a bold move, and lay a solid foundation to go to the next level.
Who needs our coaching?
You may need one or more of our coaching services if you:
- Desire to improve your performance, get along better, turn conflicts into opportunities, become productive and meet deadlines and clients’ expectations, and achieve your individual and corporate goals.
- Want to tap into your potential and take your life, career, or leadership to the next level by leveraging your talent, gifting, and strengths.
- Would like to increase your self-awareness, discover your limitations, and uncover your blind spots that are slowing or even sabotaging your progress and relationships by coming up with a growth plan to reduce and ultimately eliminate their negative impacts.
- Are interested to know your (and the people who live and work with you) personality types, preferences, leadership styles, and so on by taking some self-assessments and getting a debrief plus coaching based on the results so that you increase your self-awareness, get along better, and lead diverse people with leadership excellence.
- Want to get feedback from peers, superiors, and direct reports, and then get coaching based on the feedback to capitalize on the feedback you got and become a better person and leader.
- Have been looking for the latest insights, frameworks/models, practical approaches, strategies, and tactics that shorten the learning curve and empower you to perform, lead, and influence better.
- Got inspired and even challenged by one of our presentations (keynote or motivational speech) and you don’t want to lose the learning you gained too soon. You worried that you may not keep the momentum.
- Read one of our books and you are now interested in getting those insights, models, tools, strategies, and tactics that couldn’t make it to the book because of space limitations.
- Attended one of our stand-alone workshops/webinars individually or with your group and you are now interested in diving deep and dedicating some more energy, resources, and time to cement the learning, see some meaningful changes, and in turn attain tangible results.
If you relate to one or more of the above realities, you have come to the right place. apply by filling out the Coaching Application Form and if you're accepted, we'll send you a confirmation email with a link to schedule a one-on-one consultative session.
What our coaching looks like?
We provide coaching to empower our clients to solve problems and make smart decisions quickly. The coaching sessions can be conducted via video conferencing or over the phone or a mix of these as agreed between the two parties. We have a well-developed coaching framework that has:
- Clear outcomes for each session
- Insights to give background and context for each topic
- Relevant and latest models to deepen understanding
- Well coined questions to provide clarity, identify gaps, and take measures
- Practical implementation strategies and tactics in each session
- Some tools, templates, & samples
- Relevant assessment (s) to take
- Assignments and homework to be completed after each session
Apply by filling out the Coaching Application Form and if you're accepted, we'll send you a confirmation email with a link to schedule a one-on-one consultative session:
- To learn your coaching needs,
- To decide whether coaching is the right service, and
- To see if one of our coaches is the right coach for you.
Once the decision is made and if you're still interested to pursue the program, a consultation will be made:
- To identify your coaching goals,
- To acknowledge your preferences,
- To finalize the outline of the program, and
- To talk about the next steps.
Get in touch for answers to any questions and to learn more about the powerful techniques behind Success Pathways products and services.