Success Pathways is the place where pathways toward greatness are paved one brick at a time.
We provide four pathways, one topic at a time, that empower you to grow holistically as you march forward to become world-class in what you do, and ultimately attain greatness in your own unique way.Learn more
Creating an inclusive workplace that wins
Using our own experience living in different cultures and learning professionals who have been empowering organizations for years to embrace diversity and create inclusive workplaces, in this presentation, we inspire your people to embrace diversity and create a truly inclusive workplace.
The presentation shows participants the difference between just bringing diverse people to the table, and achieving inclusion by mixing the diverse people at the table well. It also increases your people’s cultural intelligence, helps them uncover their unconscious biases, reduces culture shocks when they communicate with people from different cultures, avoids committing deadly cultural sins when crossing cultures for the first time, and more.
The speech also empowers your people to improve their cross-cultural communication competencies, and in turn, get along with their diverse peers, supervisors, and clients better.
At the end of this presentation, participants will:
- Craft working definitions of diversity and inclusion, and how they apply to their organization.
- Build a strong business case for diversity and inclusion.
- Increase their cultural sensitivity by knowing the main differences between the two major cultural divides in the world.
- Improve their cross-cultural communication skills to communicate effectively with their teammates, leaders, and stakeholders from other cultures.
- Come up with some strategies and a short- and long-term plan to increase theirs and their team members’ cultural intelligence.
- Explore their own unconscious biases and recognize which behaviors are manifested from these biases, and how to deal with them to play their fair share to create a more welcoming and inclusive culture.
- Identify cultural barriers and gaps that have been denying the organization from meeting its diversity and inclusion goals.
- Know the meaning and impacts of stereotypes and hidden biases, and how to help their people to uncover and defeat them to tap into the individual and collective full potential of their team members.
Below are also additional organizational development keynote speeches for your next event that may interest you. Of course, we’ll work with you to customize each by working with you closely. Click on the titles to learn the description and learning objectives for each presentation:
1. Overcoming 1st Timer Syndrome
The presentation explains 1st timer syndrome and why it occurs; how to overcome it quickly; the mindset, skill-set, and character-set first-timers should develop immediately.
2. Effective performance-driven feedback
In this presentation, participants will learn the three types of feedback; where they are relevant to use; how to give effective feedback that delivers results; and how to create a pro feedback culture.
3. Take advantage of setting and clarifying expectations immediately
This presentation emphasizes the importance of setting and clarifying expectations with key stakeholders from the get-go to start one’s new leadership role on the right foot.
4. Transform your culture, transform your organization
The presentation explains the power of corporate culture, the benefits of having a unique and robust culture, how to create, sustain, and ultimately leverage your corporate culture to succeed and thrive in this highly competitive century, and how to align key stakeholders, products, and services of your organization alongside the shared values.
5. Benefiting from project management principles that worked for megaprojects
The speech then inspires your key stakeholders who sponsor, manage, and support your projects to apply those project management principles that worked for successful mega projects to enjoy remarkable results.
6. Balancing tactical with strategic thinking for sustainable success
This presentation inspires participants to employ strategic thinking in everything they do to add value toward the big picture and greater good, and long-term goals.
7. Managing priority and time for souring productivity
The speech shows the impacts of mismanaging priorities and how that leads to an unproductive workforce, missed deadlines, wasted resources, poor quality products and services, damaged relationships, multiple crises, and more.
Below are the 3 frequently requested Organizational Development presentations.
Reform your onboarding process
Many organizations have the same onboarding process both for employees and their new supervisors, managers, and executives. This presentation inspires HR professionals to reform their onboarding process, and shares three tips to reform their onboarding process to equip their new supervisors, managers, and executives, whether they promoted them from within or hired them from outside so that they can quickly overcome first-timer syndrome.Schedule for a 1 on 1 call
Creating a pro feedback culture
All teams and organizations try their best to be the best and use different approaches to remain productive. Unfortunately, very few go the extra mile to establish a pro feedback culture to enjoy continuous performance improvement in season and out of season. This presentation suggested three things you could do to create a pro feedback culture.Schedule for a 1 on 1 call
Transfer your culture, transform your organization
This presentation emphasizes the importance of creating and nurturing a unique culture and to empower leaders at various levels of the organization to understand the power of culture and play their respective roles to contribute toward the creation and maintenance of the corporate culture.Schedule for a 1 on 1 call
Here is how it works:
- Identify one of the topics you're interested in for your upcoming event
- If in case you don't see the exact topic you're looking for your next event, no worries, we will work with you to design from scratch
- Once you identify the topic that aligns with your upcoming event, schedule for a 1 on 1 call
- We will work with you one on one to customize each presentation to:
- Meet your needs,
- Resonate with the audience,
- Align with your culture and preference.
- We don’t stop there. If you would like to have follow-up programs to keep the learning momentum going, we have other services such as coaching (individual or group), and programs (Stand-alone full-day or half-day workshops/webinars or cohort programs that may last for weeks, and even months).
Need to chat?
If you've any questions or need further explanation about one of our pathways or services, or if you'd like to schedule a one-on-one chat, reach out. We're here to help.Contact Us