The father of modern management
"No organization can depend on genius; the supply is always scarce and unreliable. It is the test of an organization to make ordinary human beings perform better than they seem capable of, to bring out whatever strength there is in its members, and to use each man's strength to help all the others perform. The purpose of an organization is to enable common men to do uncommon things."
- Do you want to establish a new organization with a unique culture that enables you to advance your mission, realize your vision, and demonstrate an unwavering commitment to your values (what matters the most) from the get-go?
- Do you desire to stop bleeding severely and suffer from a dysfunctional culture where you’re endlessly dealing with poor productivity, lack of synergy, excessive conflicts, high turnover, and loss of market share?
- Have you been frustrated because your first-time new supervisors, managers, and executives are struggling to make a smooth transition and it is taking them longer than they should feel confident, get along with key stakeholders, and deliver quick results?
- Are you interested in your people fulfilling their obligations and job descriptions, meeting their goals, getting along, and serving your clients with world-class service by developing some critical soft (people) skills?
If you said yes, you've come to the right place.
We can help you improve the effectiveness of your organization on 3 major aspects of your organization:
We can empower your people to make a smooth transition and excel in their new roles as new supervisors or team leaders, middle managers, and executives.
We can inspire and equip your people at your next event, design and deliver stand-alone and cohort programs plus individual and group coaching. To build the organizational competencies (soft/people skills) of your team members, staff, and leaders so that they may fulfill their job description, collaborate, and play their fair share toward the success of their teams, departments, and ultimately the organization. Our soft skills programs include:
- How to Excel as a new Supervisor
- How to Excel as a new Middle Manager
- How to Excel as a new Executive
- Soft Skills for your admin staff and team members. Soft Skills such as:
- How To Develop Emotional Fitness & Communicate Deeply
- How To Manage Time & Priorities To Increase Productivity
- How To Speak Like A Pro & Have High Impact
- How To Tap Into & Thrive In Times of Change And Crisis
- How To Turn Conflicts Into Opportunities
- How To Negotiate For Win-Win Deals
- How To Excel in Solving Problems And Making Decisions
- How To Achieve Diversity & Create An Inclusive Workplace
We can help you:
- Form a new organization
- Automate an existing organization's processes
- Scale it
As Peter Drucker used to say, "Culture eats strategy for breakfast." It doesn't matter if you have world-class people, products, and services. It doesn't matter if you have the latest technology and loads of money. Without the right and conducive environment, all of these fail to give you the competitive edge you need. We can help you to:
- Create a unique corporate culture if you're planning to establish a new organization
- Nurture or reform the existing culture to make it robust
Which organizational development service are you looking for?
For Organizational Development Pathway, we've three services available for you. Let's know which one you need right now or in the near future. We look forward to serving you with world-class excellence.
Below are the 3 frequently requested from our Organizational Development Pathway.
1. Creating a unique culture
Do want to start on the right foot when you establish your team or open your organization by laying the foundation to have a unique culture from the get-go? If you have already formed your team or established your organization, would you like to create a unique culture that enables you to advance your mission, protect your vision, align with your brand, and use your core values as pillars? We can help.
- We can help you design your culture and strategies and tactics on how to implement it so that you have a unique culture that allows you to enjoy a competitive edge.
- We can also give you free resources, and paid additional services that allow you to express your culture in your written and oral communications.
- We can also support you launch your first website, Ted Talk (Shark Tank) style signature speech, book, funnel, and copywriting content on your brochure, flyer, and so on that reflect your culture.
- We can also assist you in creating essential establishment documents to recruit your Board members, Leadership Team, craft your short and long-term Strategic Plan, and more. Reach out for details...
2. How to excel as a new supervisor
Do you have recently promoted, current, and/or future new project managers, team leaders, and supervisors? Are you interested to inspire, equip, and empower your first-timer and emerging leaders to make a smooth transition and excel at their new roles and in turn feel confident, assertive, productive, and ultimately deliver outstanding results right away? We can help.
- We can design a half or full-day in-person or virtual interactive and dynamic workshop based on the latest adult learning principles.
- We'll give Amazon's #1 Bestseller book "Overcoming 1st Timer Syndrome" to each participant,
- A workbook for all participants.
- We can also arrange customized follow-up programs such as group coaching or cohort program for your emerging leaders. Reach out to learn more about how we can help.
3. Developing emotional fitness
Are you interested to improve the well-being of your people? Do you desire your people to increase their emotional awareness, become mindful, perform better, turn conflicts into opportunities, and handle stress better? You should help your people to recognize the emotional fitness necessary to excel in their field, audit their emotional awareness and competencies, and take their emotional intelligence to the next height. We can help.
- We can design and deliver a 90 minutes keynote at one of your upcoming events to inspire, equip, and empower your people to be emotionally fit to serve your stakeholders with world-class excellence.
- We can also design a half or full-day workshop (with or without assessment) for your people.
- We can also support each team member to take an online EQ assessment and get one-on-one coaching. Reach out and let's chat about how we may support you in elevating the emotional intelligence of your people.
Transition & Transformation
Watch the short video clip that explains some of the organizational development programs we design and deliver.
Get in touch for answers to any questions and to learn more about the powerful techniques behind Success Pathways products and services.