Success Pathways is the place where pathways toward greatness are paved one brick at a time.
We provide four pathways, one topic at a time, that empower you to grow holistically as you march forward to become world-class in what you do, and ultimately attain greatness in your own unique way.Learn more
Managing priority and time for souring productivity
From our years of experience facilitating time management workshops, in this presentation, we share how high-performing organizations go beyond the conventional time management approach to managing their scarcest resource to drive productivity. The speech shows the impacts of mismanaging priorities and how that leads to an unproductive workforce, missed deadlines, wasted resources, poor quality products and services, damaged relationships, multiple crises, and more. It also inspires participants to create a culture that honors time to meet both long- and short-term goals, maximize the use of resources, leverage talents, achieve more for less, and remain competitive by delivering extraordinary results on a consistent basis, and more.
At the end of this presentation, participants will:
- Excel in prioritizing where they will focus on the tasks with the greatest impact on them and their organization
- Learn how to set long and short-term goals, strategizing, prioritizing, scheduling, and protecting our scarcest resources Prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient and productive manner
- Control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis
- Handle distractions and time-wasters better
- Manage stress, and improve work-life balance
- Begin practicing effective delegation to free some time from their schedule to do other top priorities
- Develop high-performance habits and rituals to manage important tasks effortlessly
- Know how to use technologies and the latest platforms to manage time effectively
Below are also additional organizational development keynote speeches for your next event that may interest you. Of course, we’ll work with you to customize each by working with you closely. Click on the titles to learn the description and learning objectives for each presentation:
The presentation explains 1st timer syndrome and why it occurs; how to overcome it quickly; the mindset, skill-set, and character-set first-timers should develop immediately.
In this presentation, participants will learn the three types of feedback; where they are relevant to use; how to give effective feedback that delivers results; and how to create a pro feedback culture.
This presentation emphasizes the importance of setting and clarifying expectations with key stakeholders from the get-go to start one’s new leadership role on the right foot.
The presentation explains the power of corporate culture, the benefits of having a unique and robust culture, how to create, sustain, and ultimately leverage your corporate culture to succeed and thrive in this highly competitive century, and how to align key stakeholders, products, and services of your organization alongside the shared values.
The presentation shows participants the difference between just bringing diverse people to the table, and achieving inclusion by mixing the diverse people at the table well.
The speech then inspires your key stakeholders who sponsor, manage, and support your projects to apply those project management principles that worked for successful mega projects to enjoy remarkable results.
This presentation inspires participants to employ strategic thinking in everything they do to add value toward the big picture and greater good, and long-term goals.
Below are the 3 frequently requested Organizational Development presentations.
Reform your onboarding process
Many organizations have the same onboarding process both for employees and their new supervisors, managers, and executives. This presentation inspires HR professionals to reform their onboarding process, and shares three tips to reform their onboarding process to equip their new supervisors, managers, and executives, whether they promoted them from within or hired them from outside so that they can quickly overcome first-timer syndrome.Schedule for a 1 on 1 call
Creating a pro feedback culture
All teams and organizations try their best to be the best and use different approaches to remain productive. Unfortunately, very few go the extra mile to establish a pro feedback culture to enjoy continuous performance improvement in season and out of season. This presentation suggested three things you could do to create a pro feedback culture.Schedule for a 1 on 1 call
Transfer your culture, transform your organization
This presentation emphasizes the importance of creating and nurturing a unique culture and to empower leaders at various levels of the organization to understand the power of culture and play their respective roles to contribute toward the creation and maintenance of the corporate culture.Schedule for a 1 on 1 call
Here is how it works:
- Identify one of the topics you're interested in for your upcoming event
- If in case you don't see the exact topic you're looking for your next event, no worries, we will work with you to design from scratch
- Once you identify the topic that aligns with your upcoming event, schedule for a 1 on 1 call
- We will work with you one on one to customize each presentation to:
- Meet your needs,
- Resonate with the audience,
- Align with your culture and preference.
- We don’t stop there. If you would like to have follow-up programs to keep the learning momentum going, we have other services such as coaching (individual or group), and programs (Stand-alone full-day or half-day workshops/webinars or cohort programs that may last for weeks, and even months).