Success Pathways is the place where pathways toward greatness are paved one brick at a time.
We provide four pathways, one topic at a time, that empower you to grow holistically as you march forward to become world-class in what you do, and ultimately attain greatness in your own unique way.Learn more
One of the most leadership competencies all leaders need is communication. However, in the 21st C, the stake is high. Having any kind of communication isn't enough. That is why this presentation emphasizes the critical role communication plays and the importance of becoming effective communicators at multiple levels in order to excel in 360 all-around communication both in-person and virtually for a healthy workplace and increased productivity. It also equips participants to overcome misunderstandings, miscommunications, and communication breakdowns, and take their communication competency to the next height.
At the end of the program, participants will:
- Emphasizes the importance of connecting than just mere communication
- Discusses that communication is a two-way street
- Demonstrates the place of listening
- Shows the different levels of listening
- Explains Making tough conversations excellently
- Encourages people to speak their mind, to listen, engage in tough conversations tactically and diplomatically without damaging relationships
- Inspires to influence upward, break down silos by cross-pollinating, lead effective meetings to achieve productivity, present from the stage with confidence, and more
The available keynote speeches below may interest you for your next event. Of course, we’ll work with you to customize each by working with you closely.
1. Becoming world-class leader of the 21st Century
This presentation inspires, informs, challenges, and equips your leaders to aspire to become world-class in what they do by developing critical leadership traits necessary in the new era to lead your organization (team, community) to tap into the opportunities the century offers and overcome the challenges it poses
2. Grow holistically and take your organization to the next height
This presentation equips your leaders to grow holistically to go to the next level, and ultimately become world-class by focusing on three leadership development growth areas.
3. Turn conflicts into opportunities
The presentation empowers your leaders to develop the right mindset and the necessary competencies to turn conflicts into opportunities and negotiate to achieve win-win deals.
4. Manage Change and Crisis Smoothly and Smartly
This speech empowers your people to manage both planned and unplanned changes by developing the right mindset and putting in place robust systems and approaches, using workable models, strategies, and tactics to thrive amid change and crisis.
5. Take your emotional fitness to the next level
This keynote motivates and equips your leaders to manage their and the emotions of others to improve relationships, develop resilience, and ultimately advance the mission of the organization and improve the well-being of its people.
Below are the 3 frequently requested Leadership Development presentations.
Turning conflicts into Opportunities
Turning conflicts into opportunities requires developing the right mindset and the necessary competencies. It also demands negotiating to achieve win-win deals. You can request for a keynote or workshop (with or without taking TKI, an assessment that reveals the most preferred mode of your people as they deal with conflicts).Schedule for a 1 on 1 call
One of the most important soft skills necessary in the 21st C in all industries and cultures is emotional intelligence though emotional fitness may vary from one industry to another and from one culture to another. Improving EQ enables one to manage one's and the emotions of others, and in turn, improve relationships, develop resilience, and ultimately advance the mission of the organization and improve the well-being of its people. You can request a keynote or workshop (with or without taking EQ).Schedule for a 1 on 1 call
360 degree Communication
More than ever, leaders around the world are challenged to communicate non-linearly. They are expected to master communicating on multiple platforms. This presentation emphasizes the critical role communication plays and the importance of becoming effective communicators at multiple levels and on multiple platforms in order to excel in 360 all-around communication both in-person and virtually for a healthy workplace and increased productivity.Schedule for a 1 on 1 call
How does it work?
1. Identify one of the topics you're interested in for your upcoming event
2. If in case you don't see the exact topic you're looking for your next event, no worries, we will work with you to design from scratch
3. Once you identify the topic that aligns with your upcoming event, schedule for a 1 on 1 call
4. We will work with you one on one to customize each presentation to:
- Meet your needs,
- Resonate with the audience,
- Align with your culture and preference.
- We don’t stop there. If you would like to have follow-up programs to keep the learning momentum going, we have other services such as coaching (individual or group), and programs (Stand-alone full-day or half-day workshops/webinars or cohort programs that may last for weeks, and even months).
Need to chat?
If you've any questions or need further explanation about one of our pathways or services, or if you'd like to schedule a one-on-one chat, reach out. We're here to help.Contact Us