Attention: New team leaders, project managers, supervisors, and entrepreneurs…
You might or might not have purchased the book 'Overcoming 1st Timer Syndrome'.
Either way, if you’re a proactive emerging leader who is serious about leadership growth, you want to dive deep.
If you’re like those committed learners, you don't want to just read a book and figure out how to implement what you have learned by yourself. You may desire to have MORE THAN a book. You may prefer to have a detailed follow-up program that empowers you to go out and implement the learning with confidence and certainty.
If that is you, you may consider getting this 11-module online course not only to beat the syndrome now but also to grow consistently and keep on growing and taking more leadership responsibilities in the future by making smooth transitions and excelling at your new roles.
If this sound interesting to you, enroll in this 11-week video-based online course with text captions TODAY and begin tackling the syndrome head-on.
No question you will learn tons by reading the book the online course is based "Overcoming 1st Timer syndrome". Yes, it is an excellent resource. But why settle for just the book alone?
Why not also complement the learning from the book by getting 11-module video teaching and additional resources under each module?
Why not invite Dr. AZ and study with him in the comfort of your own home to learn deeply and grow quickly?
Work with Dr. AZ, dive deep, beat the syndrome quickly, make a smooth transition sooner, and excel in your new leadership position.
When you enroll for this online course TODAY, you will be redirected to a very robust online platform we use called Kajabi. In this course, you'll get 11 modules of video teaching. On average, each module has around 60 minutes of video teaching (while some are over 90 minutes, and a few are over 30 minutes).
We'll release one module per week to give you enough time to watch, listen, review handout notes, and implement the assignments at the end of each module.
At the end of each module,
- You'll learn Dr. AZ's own before and after experiences to give you some hope that you can experience transformation regardless of wherever you may be right now. He admits that he was so bad as a first-timer and for years. Now, you will see what he was like before knowing the existence of the syndrome and now when he takes first-time leadership roles. This uplifts your vision and shows you where you should be when you apply what you will learn from each module. If he did it, you could be even better and quicker than Dr. AZ because you’re learning from his experiences.
- You'll also witness the journey of one of the first-timers, Anika, who read the book as a case study. At the end of each module, you compare and evaluate yourself with her and see whether you relate to her situation or if you’re in a better or worse situation than Anika. Most importantly, draw some lessons from her experience to bring change in your own objective condition quickly.
- You'll also get assignments filled with thoughtful questions you may answer as soon as you are done with each module, plus come back again in the future to review the questions and your previous answers to see how far you have come.
At the end of the course, you'll be awarded a certificate of completion.
If you have the money, this deal is a NO-BRAINER! Why miss out on working directly with the AUTHOR?
The course contains:
- 11 modules
- Each module contains video clip teaching (25 - 45 minutes)
- Worksheet that contains the synopsis, learning objectives, and tones of assignment questions for each module
- Some sample and template downloads
We'll release one module per week to give you enough time to watch, listen, review handout notes, and execute the assignments at the end of each module.
When you finish the course, you'll be given a Certificate of Completion
This course is designed to focus on three major areas of management:
- Attitude and mindset,
- Competencies, and
- Personality that is mandatory to overcome the first-timer syndrome.
When you enroll for this video course with 11 modules, you will also get the following bonuses:
Audio files of all 11 modules ($199 Value)
PowerPoint Slide notes of all modules in text format with timestamps ($99 Value)
Handouts for each module ($970 Value)
Templates ($970 Value)
Samples ($970 Value)
Assignments ($970 Value)
Total Value: $4, 477
You Get It ALL Today For Just $299
Some of the praises for the book
Get your first-time leadership role on the right foot with this excellent guide ... With the latest leadership insights & tools and tips to make a smooth transition, you can feel confident moving into your new leadership role. A must read!
Dr. Assegid Habtewold’s unrelenting quest to help others become better leaders is admirable. His positivity and wealth of coaching experience shine through. If you’re in a first-time leadership role, this book can be an invaluable guide and asset...
Whether you’re a first-time or a seasoned leader struggling with 1st timer syndrome, this book will give you the practical tools you can use to find your intrinsic value and create even more value for those you lead.
Dr. Assegid Habtewold does a fine job adding his voice to the conversation about emerging leadership and the 1st timer syndrome by covering the key concepts needed for success.
Below are additional resources based on the book Overcoming 1st Timer Syndrome
Purchase the 11-module jam-packed over 6 hours video Master Class. When you order today, on top of the over 6-hours video teachings, you'll download the audio version and transcript with time stamps.
Below are the 3 frequently requested relevant services and programs you may need for your first-timers and emerging leaders
1. Create a pro feedback culture
Do you want your new supervisors, team leaders, or project managers (for that matter middle and senior leaders too) to deliver results by giving effective performance feedback? Are you interested in your people feeling at ease and excel in providing and receiving feedback to communicate effectively, get along well, collaborate, create synergy, and resolve conflicts better and quicker? We can help you create a conducive work environment by designing a pro feedback culture and empowering your people to excel in giving and receiving feedback like a pro.
- We can design and deliver a half or full-day in-person or virtual workshop.
- We can also arrange a group coaching program that involves all stakeholders that involve in creating such a culture and other key players in its implementation.
- We will provide the Overcoming 1st Timer book for all participants.
- We will also give a workbook to each participant.
- Check out the brief view clip below that share 3 quick things to do if you want to implement it yourself.
- If you want us to help, reach out and let's chat about how we can help to meet your specific needs.
2. How to excel as a new supervisor
Do you have recently promoted, current, and/or future new project managers, team leaders, and supervisors? Are you interested to inspire, equip, and empower your first-timer and emerging leaders to make a smooth transition and excel at their new roles and in turn feel confident, assertive, productive, and ultimately deliver outstanding results right away? We can help.
- We can design a half or full-day in-person or virtual interactive and dynamic workshop based on the latest adult learning principles.
- We'll give Amazon's #1 Bestseller book "Overcoming 1st Timer Syndrome" to each participant,
- A workbook for all participants.
- We can also arrange customized follow-up programs such as group coaching for your new and recently promoted supervisors, managers, and executives. Reach out to learn more about how we can help.
3. Emerging Leaders Program
What if we help you develop your aspiring, new, and emerging leaders to fulfill their mandates where they are right now by growing together? What about if we create a conducive environment for collective growth; design the right content filled with the latest insights, models, tools, strategies, and tactics; and utilize dynamic delivery approaches to inspire, challenge, and equip your emerging leaders? We can help.
- We can design a cohort program to empower your emerging leaders to excel now and prepare them to be ready if you need some of them to the next level of leadership.
- We will provide the Overcoming 1st Tier Syndrome book to all cohort members.
- There will be a workbook for each session.
- Cohort members, if you choose, will take relevant online assessments.
- There will also be between-session assignments and follow-ups.
- And much more. Reach out and we will listen to your needs and design a cohort program that can last for a few weeks or months, once per week/month for a few days, depending on your preference.
The main objective of this course is equipping first-timer team leads, project managers, supervisors, and business owners to experience a smooth transition in their new leadership position. Below are the specific objectives of the course:
- To help configure/reconfigure the mindset of first-timers, which allows them to demonstrate the right attitude from the get going
- To provide the latest insight and perspectives about the kind of info, competencies, and personality first-timers should develop
- To equip first-timers with the necessary soft and people skills to lead their team effectively, and to get along with their managers, peers, internal and external customers, and other key stakeholders.
- To offer practical tools, models, templates, approaches first-timers would use to lead their team with excellence from the start.
- To empower first timers in order to develop the personality they need to overcome the first-timer syndrome with ease.
Know Your Place
As the saying goes 'Knowledge is power'! This module empowers you to lay a proper 1st timer foundation. Fear, anxiety, frustration, and stress comes from lack of self-awareness. What you're not aware, you cannot control and manage. In this module, you will learn in which areas you need to grow, what kinds of questions to ask, and where to find the answers so that you ‘know your place’ by profoundly knowing your true self, the organization, its people, your team, superiors, and other key stakeholders.
Own Your Place
First impressions, especially for a new leader, matters! This module equips you to elevate your self-regard and boosts your confidence level by building on your knowledge from Module 1. In this module, you will overcome imposter syndrome; become assertive in your words, decisions, and actions; and set boundaries so that you look and sound confidence from the get-go earning the respect and confidence of your team, peers, superiors, and other stakeholders, and in turn ‘own your place'.
Build Your Team
One person, especially a new one, is too insignificant, insufficient, and incomplete to have a meaningful impact right away. This module enables you to multiply yourself exponentially. You're promoted or hired not just to meet your own 'quota' but rather exponentially increase the performance of your team by creating a team that functions like a well-oiled machine. In this module, you will understand team dynamics, the lifecycle of team formation, know how to position your team members to succeed from the start, and grow them consistently.
Communicate with Stakeholders Effectively
Communication makes or breaks. This module helps you quickly develop all around verbal, non-verbal communication, and listening abilities to connect with others deeply and faster. In this module, you will also recognize the importance of knowing the communication preferences of all stakeholders and how to find out their preferences; come up with a communication strategy to communicate with your supervisor, team members, and other critical stakeholders effectively and systematically; and more.
Deliver Quick Results
The quickest way to beat the syndrome is to deliver outstanding results fast- it silences the inner voice and other doubters. Whatsoever progress you have made because of Modules 1 - 4, without delivering results and quickly, they are useless. Result speaks louder and travels farthest!!! This module gives you some valuable approaches and tools to increase yours and the productivity of your team. In this module, you will know how to set and measure performance goals, prioritize, manage your time and energy well to quickly increase your and your team’s performance fast.
Make Timely Decisions
Problems and challenges cannot be addressed without making decisions. You're promoted or hired primarily to make decision, sometimes, tough ones. The whole team cannot always make decisions based on consensus. Your new leadership is tested with your ability to solve problems quickly, which requires making quality decisions fast even if you don't have enough time and data. This module, will empower you to understand the significance of decisiveness, the process problem solving, sources of decision-making power, and how to excel in making tough decisions in the midst of conflicts and impasses.
Engage Your People
As a new leader, you have to elevate your influence to the next level by engaging your team and creating an engaging team culture. This module shows you the place of motivation, how to figure out what motivates your people, meet their needs, appreciate and recognize their efforts and contribution to continually inspire your team. In this module, you will also learn how to use effective delegation to engage your people, raise successors, and grow your team quickly.
Strive for Excellence
Complacency is dangerous, especially for 1st timers. You need excellence to keep the momentum going and escalate your productivity. This module shows you the place of excellence and how to achieve it; how to attain continuous improvements by setting and managing performance goals; excel in providing effective performance feedback on a regular basis; create and sustain a pro feedback culture; and deal with poor performance the sooner.
Articulate Your Leadership Philosophy
A leader without defined principles is doomed and is unpredictable. This module explains why effective leaders communicate their principles right out of the gate and why they set expectations from the get-go avoiding many problems down the road. In this module, you will understand why you should reveal your style of leadership, what you expect from others and what others should expect from you, what matter the most for you, how to articulate your philosophy, how to share it with your key people, and more.
Demonstrate Immediate Authenticity and Credibility
A leader without character lacks trustworthiness. Leadership, especially for newbies, is a credibility business. Even if you believe that you're authentic and trustworthy, if others don't perceive you so, you're in big trouble. You'll have an uphill battle to gain the trust of others. This module reveals the crucial role of character in leadership, the importance of demonstrating immediate authenticity and credibility, exhibiting consistency, eagerness to learn, how and what to do to become and remain authentic, and credible.
Develop Yourself and Your People
You cannot tap into your and your people's potential without growing proactively and intentionally. As an emerging leader, you cannot lead consistently and effectively and achieve results without outgrowing your former self. You cannot take your team to the next level unless you invest in them constantly. You reap what you sow. This module shows you the importance of holistic growth, how and in which areas you do need to grow yourself and your team. In this module, you will recognize the significance of leadership growth, how to craft your and your team’s development plan, and create a support system for your vulnerable and struggling team members.
3.1. Module 1 – 3:
The first 3 modules are designed to help you start your first-timer role with the right footing. They are designed to give you clarity and help you develop the right mindset and attitude you should develop right out of the gate. In this regard, Module 1 provides you clarity about what you need to know right away concerning the organization, the team, your unique roles, and other key stakeholders. You already know something about these, but this module digs deeper to increase your awareness. The second module positions you to own your place by being confident, assertive, and setting boundaries from the get-go. Module 3 enables you to build your team and deliver the sooner by understanding how team dynamics work, positioning your team to succeed and developing the team quickly.
3.2. Module 4 – 8:
The following 5 modules equip you to develop certain important competencies you need to fulfill your first-timer leadership responsibilities. Module 4 empowers you to communicate with key stakeholders effectively by identifying their communication preferences, developing a communication strategy, and working on your immediate communication needs. Module 5 enables you to deliver quick results by increasing your team’s productivity through setting goals, strategizing, planning, managing time and energy. Module 6 is designed to equip you to make timely and tough decisions as you solve problems, resolve conflict, and break impasses. Engaging your team to continue to deliver by inspiring your team, recognizing performers, and delegating will be covered in Module 7. Module 8 is crafted to help you strive for excellence by creating an environment that encourages giving and receiving feedback, and dealing with team members who perform poorly.
3.3. Modules 9 – 11:
The last three modules are focused on developing your personality and commitment. Module 9 provides you the reason why you should introduce your leadership philosophy and a framework that guides you to come up with one of your own, which you will share with your team and key stakeholders who are closely working with you. Module 10 emphasizes the need to be intentional about building trust through being authentic and credible by showing consistency in your words, behaviors, and actions. The last module, Module 11, provides you the justifications of why you should develop yourself and your team constantly, templates to create a personal development plan, and approaches to grow yourself and your people.
This online course is based on Amazon's #1 bestseller book with the same title. In the course, you’re going to learn what it takes to succeed in your new first timer leadership position as a team lead or supervisor or manager, or a business owner. You will also get insights that allow you to configure your mind and develop an attitude that enables you to fit in the leadership position you have just taken.
Join our community to get updates & empowering resources in our free newsletter.SIGN UP
Get in touch for answers to any questions and to learn more about the powerful techniques behind Success Pathways products and services.